This asset class focuses on creating architectural masterpieces in prime locations that utilize AI, robotics, IoT, and blockchain technologies to provide the best green energy efficiency and building automation technologies.
Please enter this site only if you are a Canadian “Accredited Investor”. Please read over this list of what defines an “Accredited Investor” in Canada and check mark the “Yes I agree, I am a Canadian “Accredited Investor” to enter the Bred Token site.
An “Accredited Investor” (as defined in NI 45 106) is:
- a person registered under the securities legislation of a jurisdiction of Canada, as an adviser or dealer, other than a person registered solely as a limited market dealer under one or both of the Securities Act (Ontario) or the Securities Act (Newfoundland and Labrador); or
- an individual registered or formerly registered under the securities legislation of a jurisdiction of Canada as a representative of a person referred to in paragraph (a); or
- an individual who, either alone or with a spouse, beneficially owns financial assets having an aggregate realizable value that before taxes, but net of any related liabilities, exceeds $1,000,000; or
- an individual whose net income before taxes exceeded $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or whose net income before taxes combined with that of a spouse exceeded $300,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years and who, in either case, reasonably expects to exceed that net income level in the current calendar year; or
- an individual who, either alone or with a spouse, has net assets of at least $5,000,000; or
- a person, other than an individual or investment fund, that has net assets of at least $5,000,000 as shown on its most recently prepared financial statements; or
- a trust company or trust corporation registered or authorized to carry on business under the Trust and Loan Companies Act (Canada) or under comparable legislation in a jurisdiction of Canada or a foreign jurisdiction, acting on behalf of a fully managed account managed by the trust company or trust corporation, as the case may be; or
- an investment fund that distributes or has distributed its securities only to (i) a person that is or was an accredited investor at the time of the distribution, (ii) a person that acquires or acquired securities in the circumstances referred to in sections 2.10 of NI 45 106 [Minimum amount investment] or 2.19 of NI 45 106 [Additional investment in investment funds], or (iii) a person described in paragraph (i) or (ii) that acquires or acquired securities under section 2.18 of NI 45 106 [Investment fund reinvestment];
- a person acting on behalf of a fully managed account managed by that person, if that person is registered or authorized to carry on business as an adviser or the equivalent under the securities legislation of a jurisdiction of Canada or a foreign jurisdiction; or
- a person in respect of which all of the owners of interests, direct, indirect or beneficial, except the voting securities required by law to be owned by directors, are persons that are accredited investors (as defined in NI 45 106); or
- an investment fund that is advised by a person registered as an adviser or a person that is exempt from registration as an adviser.
Note that as of 2016, many provinces in Canada now allow non-accredited investors to invest in private markets – under specified limits.
General Data Protection Regulation
From time to time BRED Token may use plugins or data collection mechanism that record information. By proceeding you agree to the use of these tools.
If you enter your personal information for future communication BRED Token will record that information in our internal databases and does not sell this information to third parties.
Yes I agree, I’m a Canadian accredited investor.